Who should attend?
- Need to comply with the FSMA produce safety rule, e.g., producers growing leafy greens, tomatoes, berries, cucumber, etc.
- Are exempt from the rule but need to comply due to buyer requirements
- Want to remain up-to-date with the FSMA regulations and how to comply with them
- Need to attend a food safety training to maintain a food safety certification
What will you get from attending this workshop?
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of the FSMA Produce Safety Rule
- Completion certificates required to comply with the rule
- Guidance regarding food safety risks and how to mitigate them
- Explanation of the MD Department of Agriculture’s role in implementing the rule