The marketing world is rapidly changing and so are the tools for interacting with your target market. Internet and social media channels abound. Interactive marketing opportunities such as websites, blogs, e-mail campaigns, podcasts, e-commerce, and videos are taking the marketing world by storm. But with the time demands of running a successful business, how do you determine which of these tools match your marketing goals and your technical abilities?
This seminar seeks to offer training for those ready to expand their already existing Internet marketing plans to the next level. Seminar topics will include:
- Learn to define business vision and goals, brand voice and how to align them with social media marketing activities,
- Gain insight on the operation and application of major social networking platforms,
- Learn to create a marketing action plans based on desired outcomes and how to integrate social media into the mix.
- Stay out of trouble by learning the legal parameters concerning postings, dealing with negative feedback, posting pictures, and on-line offerings.
- Hear from a panel of successful social media farm marketers.
For more information, or to register, click here.