ALEI hosts an Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference each November. This event attracts agricultural professionals, attorneys, educators, environmentalists, farmers, policymakers, and students to discuss the complex intersection of environmental regulation and agriculture in Maryland. ALEI prides itself on hosting an event that brings farming and conservation experts together in a forum that allows for an exchange of ideas and education for conference attendees on current legal topics of interest.
The 2020 Conference will be Delivered Online!
Due to ongoing uncertainty related to the global pandemic, ALEI is moving its annual conference online. We hope you will join us in this new endeavor!
The conference will be offered over the course of three weeks with six sessions as follows:
November 2, 2020
- 2 pm Legal Risk Management in a Pandemic (Dairy)
- 3 pm Ambient Air Quality in Poultry
November 9, 2020
- 2 pm The Conowingo Dam Settlement- Litigation, Opposition, and Re-Licencing
- 3 pm Bay Cleanup Lawsuit Review
November 16, 2020
- 2 pm Clean Water Act (WOTUS)
- 3 pm Developing Topics in Agriculture and Environmental Law
Registration will open in September 2020
Thank You To Our 2020 Conference Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors