The Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference brings together members of the Delmarva’s farming and conservation communities to allow for dialogue and an exchange of ideas and information on the complex intersection of environmental regulation and agriculture in Maryland. This conference will feature a range of experts who will share ideas, opinions, and information on current legal issues that impact Delmarva’s agricultural and environmental communities. Previous year’s conferences have featured topics such as agritourism, aquaculture leasing, anaerobic digesters, alternative energy on the farm, developing topics in agricultural and the environment, and nutrient management.
To register for this year’s conference or for more information visit http://go.umd.edu/aleiconf.
Thank You To Our 2018 Conference Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
Rural Maryland Council MARBIDCO Harry R. Hughes Center for Agro-Ecology, Inc.
Silver Level Sponsors
We extend our deepest gratitude to our sponsors!
- Agricultural Conservation Leasing - Dorsey and Everhart
- Maryland Agriculture’s Role and Progress toward the Chesapeake Bay Restoration - Keppler
- Chlorpyrifos Use and Safety - Dave Myers
- Maryland's Aquaculture Industry - Karl Roscher, Don Webster, JD Blackwell
- Industrial Hemp: An Ancient Crop With Potential For Today’s Farmers - Steenstra
- Developing Trends in Agricultural and Environmental Law
To view materials from past conferences, click on the following link: